You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to
open PDF newsletter versions. Click on the icon here
to download it.
Please note: If you have an item for
inclusion in the newsletter, please e-mail us.
Items must be received by the 15th of each month
for publication in the following month's newsletter. For more information, please contact the church office.
Guidelines for Newsletter Submissions
When you are submitting articles for St. Paul's Messenger, it would be helpful if you:
- Include your name
- Indicate whether what you are submitting is optional "filler" material or
something you definitely want included in the next newsletter
- For pre-printed fliers or brochures, write out a condensed version
that can be directly inserted in the newsletter.
- If needed, provide the name of a contact person or phone number
that readers may call for more information.
If you wish, you may:
- Write a headline for your article.
- Submit clip art or a small illustration to go with your article.
- Suggest names of people to thank, pray for, or congratulate in the newsletter